I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
5 Tips To Help Maintain Color-Treated Hair & Retain It Looking Deluxe
January 14, 2018
1. After coloring, wait 3 days before washing your hair. If you must - at least don't use any shampoo or soap during that time.
2. It is advised to stay out of the sun! If you have freshly dyed hair we recommend to wait at least a week after the treatment, till you hit that beach and take a long-awaited sunbathe.
3. It is important to use a sulfate-free shampoo that doesn't dry your hair&scalp and helps protect the color while keeping the moisture which sometimes lacking due to chemical treatments.
4) Many times you walk out of the hair salon looking all shiny, new and fabulous, but after a while, your hair is getting pale and the gorgeous new color just washes out. What to do? In order to protect your color and make it last longer, we strongly recommend a specially designed kit with all the products which can help you keep your new look for an extended period of time.
5) But what if you got all carried away and went through a lot of chemical treatments like dyeing your hair too frequently, bleaching it, straightening it, ironing it and your hair is now lacking its previous healthy look? You can repair your hair with COCOCHOCO Premium Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment which is an innovative and revolutionary process that transforms frizzy lackluster hair into smooth and glossy perfection.