1. Hairbands - This trend is not new, but it's making a fresh spin on the runways, this year. Seen at Molly Goddard, Miu Miu, Delpozo, D&G, Moncler, Ganne Rouge and more. You can pick a bandanna, a big fluffy bow or a hair-scarf it doesn't matter as long as you got swag, girl.
(Miu Miu Spring 2018)
2. Rain Hats - If you don't have it already you must own one ASAP. And not only for those March showers but also for the glory of the chicness. There is no accessory more elegant than this one.
3. Silver Hair - The grey hair obsession doesn't only continue but escalates. Now it got to a whole new level and it's contagious - a silver and sparkling hair is the look to embrace this Spring.
4. Barrettes, hair clips and what's not - New trends are just well forgotten old ones, right? This Spring you'll be accessorizing your hair like it's 1995, only it's not :) Little pearls, gems, flowers, shiny pins - you have soooo much to choose from. Stick them on the sides, or above your "messy bun" or just one behind the ear, the options are endless and so fun to play with.
5. The Wet Hair Look - Yes yes, this look keeps coming back for the last couple of decades with enviable constancy. We just can't get rid of it, can we? You can wear it slick or you can wear it loose, what's important are the products you use to create the wet effect. We recommend using COCOCHOCO Maghrabian Argan Oil, you'll get the desired look and long-lasting styling results, plus you'll enrich your hair with moisture
So tell us, which trend is your favorite? Comment below :) Have a great weekend!