Dreaming of a beautiful hair fluttering in the summer wind? It sure will look nice on your vacation selfies and that is exactly why you should prepare your hair for the summer and diminish environmental stress factors as dryness, lack of luster and split edges. So here are 5 tips which can help you to protect your hair:
1. Cover your hair - "If you liked it, then you should have put a hat on it" (sorry Queen B)
The easiest way to protect your hair from the common damages of the direct sunlight is simply to cover it. You can wear hats, scarves, headbands or any other coverage of your choosing. A huge plus of this method is that it can be a fashion statement and a lifesaver all in one.
2. Repair Mask Treatment - Spring time is the best time to start nourish your hair, take an extra care of it and make it strong and healthy so that it will not get affected by the problematic summer weather in a couple of months. We suggest using the COCOCHOCO Boost Up Hair Mask twice a week, for long-lasting regenerative conditioning.
3. Тherapeutic shampoo and conditioner to restore hair back to its healthy - It is important to use professional hair products in order to repair and reconstruct dry/damaged hair and build a protective layer around the hair shaft. We recommend using Ceramide Intensive Restoration line, which contains natural herbal ingredients, helps seal in healthy hydration and seals out frizz-makers.
4. Oil Treatment - a natural way to hydrate your hair, enrich it with moisture and essential vitamins, soften it from the roots all the way to the ends.
5. Leave-in creams - We advise using COCOCHOCO Ceramide Split Ends cream, which fills and rebinds broken hair fibers, surrounding each strand with a protective coat for defense against frequent hair styling and environmental damages. Daily use of this great product will leave the hair strong with healthier ends which will be protected against future breakage.
So are you "ready for the heat"? ;)